Missaukee County Park located on the north shore with access to beautiful 2000 acre of Lake Missaukee
Key High Lights
- Over 1400 feet of white sand beaches
- 117 total campsites
- 96 with water, electricity, and sewer
- 21 campsites available with electric only!
- Modern restrooms and shower facilities are within the camping area
- Sanitary sewer disposal site.
- Playground equipment
- 3 large pavilions
- 3 Separate picnic areas
- 3 Ball fields
- 2 Horseshoe pits
- A lagoon with a boat ramp
- 68 slip rentals for docking
- Over 33 acres of park
- A manager is on the grounds during the summer months
A fee is charged. Boat slip and pavilion reservations available beginning the first working day after New Year’s Day. Contact Missaukee County Parks Commission at (231) 839-4945.